Hello everyone, I hope you all are doing fantastic. Not too long ago I was lucky enough to get nominated by a very nice blogger named Paige Alicia. Her blog name is PaigeAliciaBeauty, and she mainly does beauty, fashion and lifestyle post. I really am grateful for this award and super super-super thankful she picked me. Thank you so much Paige Alicia!
The rules for this award are:
1. Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them (including a link to their blog).
2. They must list the rules and post the blog award badge in their post.
3. They must add 7 facts about themselves.
4. They must nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them that they have been nominated.
7 Facts about me…
1. I love popcorn! Popcorn is my all time favorite food. It’s delicious, buttery and oh-so good. I am just a true sucker for popcorn and eat it always!
2. I was homeschooled all my life. I recently just stopped because I am now 18, but all before then I never went to school and just learned at home. Hahaha lucky me!
3. I am a germaphobic when it comes to dishes and silverware. I HAVE to have a clean dish when eating. I literally have to scrub and re-rinse everything! Even if someone just cleaned it and put it in the cabinet, I have to double clean it and re-wash it. It’s so bad.
4. I have six other brothers and sisters, and I am the youngest out of them all!
5. I have this perfect idea in my head that when I get older, I’m gonna live in Chicago, own a condo, be a professional fashion stylist and own a brown toy poodle named “Teddy”.
6. I love to cook. I cook just about every single day for my family. It’s super-super rare if I don’t. The only time I don’t, is if I’m sick and literally just not able to.
7. I want to be single for the rest of my life. I never wanna date, never wanna get married, never wanna have kids. I Just wanna live the single girl life and have single girl swag! (;
Here are my nominees. (In no particular order of course!)
Well that wraps up this post, I hope you guys got to know me a bit better and enjoyed reading this. Once again thanks Paige Alicia for the lovely award, and I’ll see you guys next time.